To make sure all your storage items stay safe, we have provided a List of Do's and Don'ts. This simply, is a guideline to our self storage procedures.
Do's and Dont's
As a member of the Self Storage Association of Australia, North Nowra Self Storage uses the Association's "Self-Storage Agreement" to protect the rights of all of our customers, as individual and joint tenants of our property, and our rights as the owner and operator of the facility,
We use the Association's "Self-Storage Agreement" which complies with acceptable industry practice, protecting the rights of all of our customers, as individual and joint tenants of our property, and our rights as the owner and operator of the facility (PDF link).
Within the guidelines of this standard agreement:
- You must not store any items that are dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, and environmentally harmful or explosive as this is against the law.
- All rental and service payments are to be made in advance.
- The storage unit will only be accessible during our set access hours between 6am and 9pm.
- As the tenant, you must notify us of all changes in your address and telephone numbers as they occur.
- As the owner, we have defined responsibilities to you and all of our tenants, but we are not liable for the loss of any goods stored on our premises.
- Goods are stored at your sole risk and we recommend that you should take out insurance cover.